- The ProFuturo Foundation, in compliance with Article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that the web page, profuturo.education, is owned by the ProFuturo Foundation, a non-profit organisation, holder of Company Tax Number G-87620134. It is recorded in the Registry of Cultural Foundations under State Jurisdiction and has been assigned registry number 1856EDU, and its registered address is at Calle Gran Vía nº 28, 28013 Madrid, Spain.
- You can contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at (+34) 91 482 85 94.
- The ProFuturo Foundation informs you that the purpose of the web page is to provide the general public with information about the activities undertaken by the organisation and about the services it provides. Therefore, anyone who accesses and browses on this website is considered a User, who, as from said access and use, accepts all the conditions that are provided for in this Legal Notice.
- The ProFuturo Foundation is the original owner or assignee of the rights recognised by Intellectual and Industrial Property regulations related to the content that is shown on the web page, including but not limited to all the elements that make up the visual appearance, images, sensory stimuli (comprising the look and feel), texts, audiovisual content, designs, sounds, domain name, trademarks and/or any other elements or signs that are presented on the web page. In no case shall it be understood that mere access to or browsing on the platform means an assignment or a waiver of said rights unless it is otherwise expressly stated. Unless there is prior, written authorization from the ProFuturo Foundation, the public reproduction, distribution, transformation and/or communication of all or part of the content that is shown on the platform is prohibited, which includes making the content available.
- The unauthorised use of the information contained on this web page, as well as a violation of the Intellectual Property rights of the ProFuturo Foundation, will give rise to the legally established liability. The ProFuturo Foundation undertakes to ensure compliance with the preceding legal conditions, as well as to ensure the correct use of the content comprised in the platform. Nevertheless, if Users detect any violation of their corresponding rights under Intellectual and Industrial Property regulations or would like to receive further information on this subject, they are asked to immediately contact us by sending a letter to the postal address of the ProFuturo Foundation stated above.
- In general and exceptionally, the right to partially reproduce the content of the web page is granted, as long as the following conditions are met:
- It is compatible with the aims of the web page, profuturo.education, and of solution.profuturo.education.
- The purpose is not for profit or for commercial use.
- None of the documents or graphics related to the web page are modified in any way.
- No graphic that is available on the web page is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or any other accompanying images.
- It is previously communicated to the ProFuturo Foundation.
Functioning and use of the web page
- The ProFuturo Foundation reserves the authority to make, at any time and without prior notice, any changes or updates to the information contained on its web page or to the configuration and presentation thereof.
- The ProFuturo Foundation does not guarantee that there are no errors in accessing the web page or in the content thereof, or that the same is updated, although, if applicable, it will make every effort to prevent or correct any such errors or update the web page.
- Both accessing this web page and any use that could be made of the information contained on the same are the exclusively liability of the person who does so. Users will be liable for all actions that they may make with their user identifier. The ProFuturo Foundation will not be liable for any consequences or damages that could be derived from said access or use of information.
- The ProFuturo Foundation does not assume any liability derived from the connection to or content of the links of third parties that are referenced on the web page.
- The ProFuturo Foundation may not be held liable for possible security errors that could occur or for possible damages that could be caused to a user’s computer system (hardware and software) or to the files or documents stored in the same, or as a consequence of the presence of viruses on a user’s computer used to connect to the services and content of the web page, and it may not be held liable for malfunctioning of the browser or for the use of non-updated versions of the same.